For a PDF copy, please click here.
Master of Arts | May 2017 | American University
- Major: Game Design
Bachelor of science | May 2015 | St. John’s University
- Major: Film and Television Production
- Minor: Mass Communication
Skills & Abilities
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Agile/Scrum Development
- Game Design Documentation
- Test Rail
- Team City
- Screen Writing
QA Tester | Big Huge Games | Feb 2019 to Dec 2019
- Write and execute test cases to verify bug-free functionality of new and existing features
- Discover, research and document project bugs and defects
- LiveOps support, investigating potential live issues and bugs
- Work directly with the programming and design teams to investigate and reproduce complex issues
- Act as point of contact for the QA department for teams working on game features
Game design research assistant | The Wilson Center | Aug 2017 to Sept 2018
- Design and program prototypes using the Unity Game Engine.
- Ubiquitous Risk: An internal prototype for use by Congressional staff during the Wilson Center’s Congressional Cybersecurity Lab. The player is walked through a smart home trying to prevent a hacker from gaining control of the technology within. Prototype is available upon request.
- O.K.O: Or Reinforced Optimal Knowledge engineering Operations is pixel mobile game prototype inspired by Tamagotchi. This virtual pet game would be used for the purpose of teaching players about how an AI would go about reaching singularity. Wireframes available upon request.
- Design and program in-house games.
- Link to the Past: Woodrow Wilson: A point-and-click adventure game that let’s players explore key moments in President Wilson’s history. Made for the 50th anniversary of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. Prototype available upon request.
- Together we Weather the Storm: A tabletop RPG made in collaboration with the Wilson Center’s China Environmental Forum for a workshop in Kunming, China. Players take on the roles of different stakeholders in a fictional town where they must enact policies to save both the environment and the economy. More information can be found here.
- Craft storyboards and wireframes for upcoming projects and proposals.
- Attend weekly development meetings with external designers and stakeholders.
- Aid in the research development of grant proposals.
- Write articles and blog posts for the STIP website, found here.
Lead Narrative Designer | Loominary | Jan 2017 to present
- Generate outlines and drafts with team members to create compelling storytelling.
- Collaborate with programmer on the look and design of the UI.
- Write interactive story scripts that are compatible with the game’s unique controller.
- Conduct player testing to measure level of interactivity between the game and the loom controller.
- Loominary has been featured in the Smithsonian American Art Museum, Electronic Literature Organization Conference, and Tangible Electronic Interface Conference.
Counselor | Girls Make Games | June 2017 to July 2017
- Guided 2 teams of 3 students through game development.
- Worked with students to program and debug games.
- Lead team discussions and lessons on aspects of game development.
- Part of the inaugural GMG Summer Fellowship Program, more information can be found here.
Intern | Molecular Jig Games | Sept 2016 to Feb 2017
- Conduct quality assurance testing, give input on user design for a multi-platform health and education game.
- Immune Defense: Focused on teaching players about the cells of the immune system, Immune Defense is a strategy game where players use various types of white blood cells to fight off pathogens. More information about the game can be found here.
- Craft and edit WordPress blogs to promote upcoming events and highlight recent gaming achievements.
- Post “Screenshot Saturday” demos to incorporate player feedback and increase fan base.
- Manage Twitter and Facebook pages for updates and company news.
System Designer/Writer | Educational Testing Service | Feb 2016 to May 2016
- Participated in discussions about game design appropriate for the purpose of assessing a player’s cultural literacy.
- Contributed writing and artificial intelligence development to a million dollar government funded game.
- Crafted dialogue options for Non-Player Characters
- Developed dialogue trees with machine-learning features using an original dialogue tool. Information on that tool can be found here.
- Girls Make Games Summer Fellowship- 2017
- GaymerX Scholar- 2019
- Jerry Lawson Grant for Career Development- 2019
- Different Games Ambassador- 2019